(according to Article 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and subsequent update of the European Privacy Regulation GDPR)
The company Ncb Srl with registered office in Parma, via Pellegrino Riccardi 1 (ITALY), owns the ncbsafe.com domain and the related ecommerce business. In this statement both definitions (Company and website) will always report to the same legal entity. Pursuant to and for the effects of the D.LGS. June 30, 2003 n.196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the following European Regulation Privacy GDPR, hereinafter 'Privacy Code', with this you will be informed that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your data will therefore be processed in compliance with current legislation and in compliance with the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of our company. In particular, we want to inform you that:
1. Types of Data collected
2. Treatment finality
The Ncb srl company, through the ncbsafe.com website, collects and processes personal data of the interested parties / customers to whom this disclosure is directed for the performance of obligations arising from contractual and pre-contractual relationships established with customers and suppliers, in particular:
-programming of activities
-management of customers and related services performed for it
- supplier management
- fulfillment of accounting and tax obligations
The provision of data is:
a) obligatory for the achievement of the purposes connected to the obligations established by laws or other binding regulations.
b) necessary for the correct establishment and continuation of the relationship established with you. Any refusal to provide the above data, even if legitimate, could compromise the regular performance of the relationship with our company and make it impossible to make purchases from suppliers and to execute orders and perform any services requested and their related invoicing.
Pursuant to Art. 24 of the Code regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of your data may be carried out, limited to the purposes listed above, without the consent.
3. Mode of processing the collected data
The Data Controller of the Personal Data of Users and Users takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Ncb srl processes the personal data of the interested parties in a lawful and correct manner in order to ensure the same confidentiality and security. Processing is carried out using IT tools with organizational methods strictly related to the purposes indicated below. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to external data subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies). The updated list of subjects can always be requested from the Data Controller.
4. Communication to third parties and dissemination
The achievement of the aforementioned purposes may be carried out by means of transmission and communication of data to third parties authorized by our company to the treatment as external processors, to perform or provide, with guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party, specific services related to execution of the contractual relationship such as:
- banks and credit institutions
- companies, consultants and freelancers, also in associated form
The names and addresses of these subjects previously appointed and authorized by Ncb srl are available upon request by the interested parties.
4a) Possible use of SMARTSUPP chat
In case of use of SMARTSUPP chat your personal data (name, surname, email) can be collected by us to carry out the assistance service and processed by third parties, such as Smartsupp.com, s.r.o, VAT ID CZ03668681. The user at any time can obtain information about which of their data are processed, the type of use, and eventually request the portability and / or cancellation. The company Ncb srl undertakes to keep the IP of users users chat, anonymous.
4b) Possible registration mailing list NCBSAFE.COM / MAILCHIMP
In case of subscription to the mailing list (newsletter) of NCBSAFE.COM your personal data (email) will be collected by the Company Ncb srl and processed through the third MAILCHIMP service according to the regulations in force for statistical purposes, sending newsletters, information commercial, special offers and portal service communications. You can revoke this permission at any time via "unsubscribe".
5.Diffusion and transfer of data abroad
The Company Ncb srl undertakes not to disclose personal data in its possession and provided by its customers in any way on Italian soil (except for the exception in point 4, 4a and 4b) or abroad.
6. Sensitive data
The data processing of the data subject will not concern data of a sensitive nature, pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, letter d) and article 26 of the Code, that is all the data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other convictions, political opinions, adhesion to parties, unions, associations and organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health or any sexual orientation.
7. Rights of the interested party
In relation to the processing of personal data, the data subject is entitled to the rights referred to in Article 7 of the Code, including:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data
- obtain the indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied in the processing with the help of electronic tools, of the identification data of the Data Controller and Data Processor, of the subjects or categories of subjects what personal data can be communicated
- obtain the updating, rectification or integration of their data, the cancellation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated except in the case of objectively impossible fulfillment by the company for means and costs disproportionate to the protected right.
- oppose the processing, for legitimate reasons or the processing of personal data collected for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for any market research or commercial communication.
8.Title and Responsible
The data controller is the company Ncb srl based in Parma (ITALY), via Pellegrino Riccardi 12. The person in charge of the processing is Mrs. Federica Barilli, Legal Representative of Ncb Srl.
9. Right of withdrawal
The normative references on the matter are the Legislative Decree 50/1992 and the Legislative Decree 185/1999, according to which the right of withdrawal can be exercised by the final consumer, or by "a natural person who (...) acts for purposes that can be considered unrelated to one's professional activity "(according to the definition offered by article 2, paragraph 1, letter a of Legislative Decree 50/1992).
The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten working days. The right of withdrawal applies to all goods that can be returned exactly in the state in which it is sent by our company. Ribbons or other products that have obviously been used, cut or evidently modified in their original integrity and in any case do not comply with the shipping conditions (ie opened by the customer) can not be included in the right of withdrawal. The cost of returning the goods, subject to the authorization of ncbsafe.com, remains in full charge of the buyer who is responsible until receipt and successful reception by the company. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending a written communication, through
- registered letter to Ncb srl. Via Pellegrino Riccardi 12 – Parma (ITALY)
Once verified the integrity of the goods in return, the company will have 15 working days to return the amount spent, excluding shipping costs incurred with the first shipment or in the meantime can make arrangements with the customer in case of replacement or note of accreditation.
11.SecurityThrough the service offered on ncbsafe.com it is possible to pay with credit cards and debit / postepay in complete safety, because this is done directly through the Paypal / Banca circuit that deals with the execution of the transaction and in a secure environment. During the operation of data entry of the customer and subsequent payment, the same are transmitted through the SSL Let's Encrypt protocol to 128bit-256bit of Hosting Register.it while particular attention is reserved both to automatic periodic backups (by the hosting) and periodically backed up by NCBSAFE.COM. The company Ncb srl and its legal representative can not in any way display, manage or trace the credit card data of the customer. The advantages: the buyer enters the credit card data only when it is connected to the bank / payment processor server that guarantees an extremely high level of security. At the same time, all customer registration data (name, surname, address, user and password) are collected in a secure and secure environment.
12.Terms and conditions of the contractThe following terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between the customer (User) and the company Ncb srl (following NCBSAFE.COM) and improve the obligations and rights of both parties.
13.ValidityThese conditions are valid for the sale and shipment of products to the final consumer through e-commerce. Ncbsafe.com operates within the European Community. The company has the right to modify or upgrade these rules / conditions in the future with the sole obligation to notify its customers in good time, especially if the new conditions change and / or change consumer rights.
14. Contract between the customer (registered user) and NCBSAFE.COMThe contract between the user and NCBSAFE.COM is considered valid in all respects after the communication of NCBSAFE.COM of the receipt and acceptance of the order made by the user. NCBSAFE.COM has the right to withdraw at any time from the contract and from all its obligations in case of errors or situations that compromise the correct fulfillment of the agreement and if this situation is imputable to the user. In any case, the only obligation of NCBSAFE.COM will be to notify the customer and stop the purchase procedure and eventually refund the amount paid at checkout.
15. Prices and availabilityPrices within NCBSAFE.COM are clearly displayed and include VAT. The final cost of an item is given by the sum of its price, shipping costs, packaging and administrative procedures to "process" the order. Shipping costs may vary depending on customer choices. All prices, descriptions and images of items can change without notice. The images used to describe the products are to be considered non-contractual but simply explanatory of the product in question. In some cases the product image within NCBSAFE.COM may be different from the actual product.
15. Product displacementsOnce NCBSAFE.COM has accepted the order, it is its responsibility to do its best to get the customer or product purchased in the shortest possible time. Delivery times are described clearly but are to be considered indicative and may vary depending on the actual availability of the product in stock, the time needed to process the order and the actual delivery times that the courier applies. NCB SAFE.COM reserves the right to ship multiple items in separate shipments at no additional cost to the customer. In that case NCBSAFE.COM will notify the customer by email of the procedure and the respective delivery times.
16. Guarantees and withdrawalNCBSAFE.COM has a sales policy oriented to customer satisfaction. Ensures that customers can rely on their complete good faith and good work to maintain their rights throughout the distance selling process. NCBSAFE.COM guarantees that the products within the online catalog are new and free from defects (unless otherwise specified) upon departure from the warehouse. The customer has the right to cancel the contract with NCBSAFE.COM within 15 working days from receipt of the goods. This right can be exercised by sending a registered A / R to: Ncb srl, via Pellegrino Riccardi 12 – Parma (ITALY). The return of a product must be pre-authorized by NCBSAFE.COM and the shipping costs are always charged to the customer who must take care to send your order in the same conditions of receipt. Once the return has been received, NCBSAFE.COM will have 15 working days to make the full refund (paid at the checkout of the order) unless further agreements have intervened in the meantime between the parties, including any substitutions of goods and / or credit note issues.
17.Shipping - Liability limitsNCBSAFE.COM has sole responsibility to consider, check and accept with the customer the taking in charge and the order processing online. During the checkout process the customer can choose between different payment and shipping options. By choosing these options, the customer agrees to accept estimated delivery times without warranty, other than that provided by third parties (couriers). Delivery times may change based on many factors, including errors or misunderstandings arising directly from the customer or for reasons beyond the competence and responsibility of NCBSAFE.COM. Shipments are handled by the postal service and through the use of couriers both in Italy and within the European Community or outside of it through "priority" and "registered" packages. The customer agrees to be aware that priority shipments represent a "fast" but untraceable method of goods, while those registered through postal services or using couriers, generally have longer delivery times but greater security. NCBSAFE.COM is not responsible for any delay in deliveries of products not attributable to its behavior but exclusively to the work of third parties. Also can not be held responsible for the damage of all or part of the goods that travels through carriers outside the company. In case of lost shipping, NCBSAFE.COM has the right to carry out all the necessary checks in order to ascertain the responsibility of the non-delivery, not least the obtaining information from the companies involved, the verification of the customer's registry and address shipping and the correctness of the order in its entirety. Only in case of anomalies and / or suspicion of fraud / fraud against NCBSAFE.COM, the user's account can be suspended in order to prevent the perpetuation of subsequent identical behaviors. Once the checks have been successful, NCBSAFE.COM will propose to the customer the re-dispatch of the ordered goods and / or any refund of the sum paid at the online checkout.For registered shipments NCBSAFE.COM has the obligation to prove (in case of explicit request of the customer) the shipment, by reporting the receipt or tracking number that will be sent to the email provided at registration site and activate all procedures and necessary checks that can help to resolve the situation positively. In the case of shipments by courier, the customer will have access to the tracking and then monitor the merchandise relating to their order, directly through the tracking services made available by the courier. In any case of controversy without a positive solution, NCBSAFE.COM has the right to ask the customer for details to clarify. Once the customer's and NCBSAFE.COM's responsibilities have been excluded, the total reimbursement will be paid at the time of online checkout, unless otherwise agreed between the parties. If the responsibility for the loss of the package is attributable to errors and / or behavior of the customer when ordering online, NCBSAFE.COM will not be required to reimburse anything and will be automatically relieved of any liability and / or obligation.
18. Warranty and withdrawal restrictionsThe customer can not exercise the right of withdrawal in the event that the products purchased from the NCBSAFE.COM online catalog have been evidently tampered with, cut, used or modified in their original nature.
19. Competent courtThe contract between NCBSAFE.COM and the customer is subject to the laws in force on distance retailing. This guarantees that in the event of a dispute, that of the client's residence is guaranteed in the case of orders via the Internet as the competent court.
20. Unlawfulness of terms and / or conditionsThese terms and conditions are drafted in good faith and respecting the legal system of Italian laws. If, for any reason, part of these terms were found to be invalid or ineffective, the effectiveness and validity of the rest of the conditions would remain unchanged.
21. Changes or integrationsThe Company Ncb srl (NCBSAFE.COM) undertakes to provide the Service in the manner, under the conditions and at the price indicated on the Portal. NCBSAFE.COM reserves the right to modify or supplement these Terms by posting them on the Portal: changes to the Conditions will be effective from the time of publication.